SKU: P1SE Furutech FI-28(R)
Audio Art Cable Power 1SE (Furutech FI-28(R))
- Our price:$470.00
Apprx Ship Time:
For Questions Please Call: 1-877-236-4434
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new Power-1 Special Edition features Power-1 Classic's proprietary 12 gauge cable design featuring spiral-wrapped Aluminum Mylar shielding, a 3-Conductor cable array, and a tinned copper drain wire. To push the envelope of this high performance cable into another league, performance wise, our hot-rod "SE" version of the p1 includes a robust plug upgrade to one of the finest Hi-End plug sets on the audiophile marketplace today, the Rhodium plated Furutech FI-28(R), along with a little cosmetic dress-up.
A good power cable makes a very noticeable improvement in your system's performance. A great power cable's overall effect can be jaw-dropping.
*The Furutech Floating Field Damper System
The Floating Field Damper completely solves the biggest problem you never realized you had by star grounding the metal parts in which floating magnetic fields are created by current flow through the connector. A precisely engineered, sprung metal bridge ties the various parts together and shunts the potential to ground, significantly reducing distortion for ultra clean and stable power transfer.
*Specially Engineered Pressure Plate and Cable Clamp
Furutech engineers have calculated that the increase in contact area is precisely 17.142%! Our specially designed secure metal cable clamp relieves strain on wire bundles of all sizes.
*Furutech Pure Transmission Philosophy
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
Audio Art Cable has drawn comparisons to the performance of cables costing several times the price! By combining the finest quality materials and innovative designs with a business plan minimizing expenses and marketing hype, you can have it all at an unbelievable price.
· Conductors 99.99% pure OFC copper; Two 12 gauge conductors, and a 12 gauge ground.
· Shield 110% coverage Aluminum Mylar tape (spiral wrapped) + tinned copper drain wire.
· Diameter: 18 mm
· Metallurgy Ultra High Purity Copper
· Twin ultra low inductance & resistance 12 gauge conductors plus a 12 gauge ground. This architecture allows for unrestricted dynamics and current flow.
· Black TechFlex Jacketing
· (Alpha) pure-copper rhodium-plated conductors
· Floating Field Damper System eliminates magnetic interference
· Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
· Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 17.5mm
· Dimensions: FI-28(R) - 39.6mm diameter x 76.2mm overall length
· FI-28M(R) - 39.6mm diameter x 71.6mm overall length
· Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
· Rating: FI-28(R) - 10A 250V /15A 125V AC / FI-28M(R) - 15A 125V AC
· We've renamed the patented Earth/Ground Jumper System to better describe the circuit's engineering and effects.
- Audio Valves
- Brochures & Manuals
- CD Players
- Classic Audio
- DVD Players
- Home Theatre
- Media Servers
- Power Cond/Filters