Straight DIN to RCA
* a (Alpha) silver-plated u-OFC Conductor
* 4-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
* Special EMI and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 material in housing around cable
* Main Insulation: Air-foamed polyethylene
* Connectors: Furutech-engineered rhodium-plated DIN connector and FP-126 (G) RCA connector
* The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
* Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
* Dimensions: Cable diameter ~9.5mm * Overall length: 1.2M/set
Furutech's Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality
The sense of mechanical integrity of the AG-12 Tonearm cable's build is immediately apparent. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, grounding, EMI and RFT rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
will be applied in cart.
(Only in North America)
For questions please call us
or email us at: email@example.com