Cable Trial and Trade in Program
These cables Have USA HiFi's Gold seal of approval, Hence we offer a 30 day Money back Guarantee,less shipping and also feature a 1 year full trade In policy, where you recieve full Value credit for the item less shipping and taxes. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
1.2 Metre Pair
Type: Hyper-Balanced Interconnects
Connectors: FP-106(R) RCA connector.
• Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered rhodium plated RCA [FP-106 (R)]
• Center filament pin [FP-106 (R)] a high-contact work of engineering art composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze with Teflon dielectric
• RCA connector backbone composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass with beautifully-finished nonmagnetic brass outer locking shell.
• Shield 1 0.12 mm α (Alpha) conductor wire braid
• Shield 2 special EMI-absorbent Formula GC-303 Modules for superior noise isolation
• Insulated with air-foamed HDPE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
Construction and Materials
• 30-strand α (Alpha)–OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 1.14mm diameter
• Insulation: 30％ air-foamed HDPE (Red/White) 2.60mm diameter
• Cable Lay: Two twisted cores with cotton yarn
• Cable Wrap: Non-woven fabric wrap ~5.8mm diameter
• Shield-1: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor・Braid density: 80％ UP x 6.3mm diameter
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Brown) 8.0mm diameter
• Shield-2: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid. ~10.5mm diameter
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
Max. Conductor Resistance 26.4 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ‧km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
Dielectric Strength AC. 500 V／1 min JISC3005 8
Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 42 PF／m at 1 KHz
Characteristic Impedance Approx 120 Ω at 100 MHz
will be applied in cart.
(Only in North America)
For questions please call us
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org