30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This product Features USA HiFi's Gold seal of approval, Hence we offer a 30 day Money back Guarantee,less shipping and also feature a 1 year full trade In policy, where you recieve full Value credit for the item less shipping and taxes. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Cara Pre-amplifier is prefect for audiophiles looking for a quiet, fast pre-amplifier with multiple inputs and 4 channel outputs. This allows a biamped system or a speaker/sub combination to be control by the Cara Pre-amplifier. With a balance input and balanced output line drivers, the noise rejection on the inputs and outputs are very high and perfect for low noise systems.
Built in a steel chassis for EMI/RFI protection, the Cara pre-amplifier will bring music details out, to deliver a greater musical experience.
Pre-amplification is sometimes necessary when there is more than one source and when more than 1 output is necessary. Analog volume controls are much nicer than digital attenuation, with analog giving more details and longer decay. High attenuation capability allows the handling of high output devices like DAC and low output devices phono pre-amplifiers with moving coil cartridge. A low noise floor helps provide great music insight and better presentation.
The Cara Pre-amplifier has dual outputs with independent relative volume setting, 4 inputs to select from, an analog volume control that goes from -99db to +15db in 0.5 db steps with a 10volt operating headroom with a very low noise floor. This makes Cara an exceptional pre-amplifier with wide operational capability. Play your music with any source component and still get the best out of your whole stereo system.
- Inputs: 4 pairs balanced inputs (2 channels x 4 set).
- Outputs: 2 pairs Balanced outputs. (4 channels)
- Volume and gain: -99db to +15db in 0.5db steps.
- Voltage: 110/240 Factory set.
- Input Max voltage: 10v
- Max output Voltage: 10V
- 2 pairs (4 channels) outputs each can be set to independent relative volume levels.
- Remote Control with Mute, off/on for remote trigger (12v, 20ma),
- Cardas XLR inputs, gold plated chassis with Rhodium plate metal body, teflon insulation and silver pins.
- External power supply with double fused inlet.
- Large LED display with -99 to +15db control in 0.5 db steps.
- Waveform Fidelity Source Power cord
- Stillpoints minirisers
- Synergistic fuses – 2 required.
will be applied in cart.
(Only in North America)
For questions please call us
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org